Sunday 10 July 2011

poetry

I ran into the jungle, and I sing,
I ran to the beach, and I screamed,
lonely, desolate and alone I hate
I longed to go to the market,
I tired to get bored
feels like far from boredom
or I fled to the jungle to the beach?
I get bored with the transient
O God save me from trouble!
I miss the good life!
and I walked and walked.
then I stop and think one myself.
I am a human being living in disadvantaged,
and I sing with melancholy.
I cried, cried, and cried.
I fear what the future will be with me soon,
who I am, where I,!

                               
                                                                                                   pieces `-`
                                                                                         (EyfaWilly) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment